Website Quark Solar
We are seeking hardworking, fit and able, customer focused electricians wishing to further their career to join our team in 2018.
Our core business is within the solar industry however we do complete other facets of domestic and commercial electrical work as required. Previous experience with Solar is desirable but not essential: more important is your ability to learn quickly, adapt onsite and problem solve.
The successful applicant will be working face to face with our customers in their homes and will therefore need to be well presented and able to conduct themselves professionally and politely.
We only use world class products by internationally recognised and well-regarded tier one companies
We install safe, efficient and compliant solar and battery storage systems
We are provide ongoing support, system maintenance, repairs for all customers and maintain an extremely high level of customer satisfaction
- Class A Unrestricted Electrical Licence
- Valid Driver’s License
- Working at Heights
- OHS White Card
- Physically fit and able
- Must have own tools and equipment of trade
- Strong work ethic and enjoys working in a challenging environment
- Deliver exceptional customer service to existing and new customers
- Clean Energy Council (CEC) Installation and Design Accreditation will be highly regarded but is not essential
- Building or supervisor’s licence and Battery (on-grid) installation accreditation will be highly regarded but is not essential
- Installation and commissioning of residential and commercial solar PV systems
- General Domestic Electrical work
- Meter box alterations and/or upgrades
- Assist with the training of apprentices and new staff;
- Ensuring our extremely high level of customer satisfaction is upheld on all sites
- The successful applicant will be provided with a fully maintained vehicle and fuel card, uniforms, ongoing training and opportunities to expand on their knowledge and experience in the industry. Product training and internal process training will also be provided.
Our working week is typically Monday to Friday with overtime available.
We will provide the successful candidate an excellent remuneration package in accordance with experience and key performance indicators.