Website Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre
Have you considered an Engineering Fabrication Apprenticeship where you will receive on the job training whilst having your training fees paid for?
We are currently seeking a Fabrication Apprenticefor our Client based in the Northern suburbs for SA.
As a fabricator you will
- Examining and understanding drawings
- Cutting, rolling, shaping, heating or hammering metal products to produce parts
- Using hand and machine tools, welding equipment and Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines
- Assembling fabrication parts and structures
- Welding, bolting and riveting
- Have an interest in working with metals
- Be reliable and have good time keeping skills
- Have a positive approach to workplace safety
- Be team oriented
- Be positive and show enthusiasm
- Have a willingness to learn and follow instructions
- Have completed year 11 minimum
- We offer you fully paid training fees
- You are allocated your own field consultant to help support you throughout your training
- You undertake on the job training to encourage you to reach your full potential
- We will offer you a safe host company to work with
We are a Group Training Organisation which employs apprentices and trainees then places them with Host Organisations. We provide support for all apprentices and trainees by way of our mentoring program which fits in with a regular cycle of visiting in the workplace and the training provider. We assist and guide you through not only the apprenticeship/traineeship but where necessary provide support and assistance to allow you to successfully complete your work and training commitments and gain your qualification.
Employees of Ai Group ATC are expected at all times to uphold the values of integrity, honesty and excellence and must exhibit a strong work ethic. All employees are expected to be effective at time management, enjoy working within a team environment and possess a sincere interest for their chosen trade.
This is a skill shortage trade. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.aigroupapprentices.com.au.