Website Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre
Do you enjoy working with your hands, learning new skills and take pride in completing a job well done? Are you interested in cars and high performance vehicles? Have you considered an Engineering Mechanical Apprenticeship where you will receive on the job training whilst having your training fees paid for?
We are currently seeking a car enthusiast Apprentice to undertake a cert III in Engineering for our host in Lonsdale.
About the role
Our clients workplace is filled with a talented team of engineers, designers, machinists and technicians who turns ideas into action. From concept to prototype to production, they thrive on creating, refining and perfecting engineering solutions. You will be a part of a company that designs, prototypes and manufactures – they really do it all. The companies creativity goes beyond components and products, into distinctive brands in the aviation and automotive sectors.
- Successfully completed Year 11 schooling
- Be a car enthusiast and LOVE high performance engines
- Work well in a team
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Possess a high attention to detail
- Are reliable
- Enjoy learning new skills and a willingness to following instructions and learn
- Communicate effectively with others and be able to use a computer
- Have a positive approach to workplace safety
We will support you to complete a Certificate III Engineering Mechanical Apprenticeship. This training will involve:
- Examining and evaluating drawings and specification for requirements.
- Operate and adjust metalworking machines and create parts or tools by turning, boring, milling, shaping, slotting, grinding or drilling metal stock or components.
- Fit and assemble metal parts, tools or sub-assemblies (including brazing or welding parts, repair or replace faulty parts).
- Set up and/or operate hand and machine tools, welding equipment or Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines.
- Ensure accuracy and quality of finished parts, tools or sub-assemblies
Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre is a Group Training Organisation which employs apprentices and trainees then places them with Host Organisations. We provide support for all apprentices and trainees by way of our mentoring program which fits in with a regular cycle of visiting in the workplace and the training provider. We assist and guide you through not only the apprenticeship/traineeship but where necessary provide support and assistance to allow you to successfully complete your work and training commitments and gain your qualification.
What we offer you:
- Fully supported and paid training fees (TAFE SA)
- A motivated and dedicated Apprentice and Training consultant to support you throughout your complete apprenticeship
- Supervision and on the job training to encourage you to reach your full potential
Employees of Ai Group ATC are expected at all times to uphold the values of integrity, honesty and excellence and must exhibit a strong work ethic. All employees are expected to be effective at time management, enjoy working within a team environment and possess a sincere interest for their chosen trade.
This apprenticeship is a Skills Shortage Trade.
To apply for this job please visit www.aigroupapprentices.com.au.