Website FMS Commercial
FMS Commercial provides effective and reliable heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) services to Adelaide’s major commercial builders. We are proudly SA owned and operated with our head office based in the Adelaide CBD.
Due to growth within the business, we now have a fantastic opportunity available for an enthusiastic, highly organised, and motivated Site Supervisor to join our team. Reporting directly to the Construction Manager and being the conduit between site and office, the focus of this role will be to ensure all operations onsite run on time and in line with safety standards.
This role will include but is not limited to:
- Accurate procurement of project equipment and materials.
- Managing and communicating with both subcontractors and builders.
- Overseeing site safety according to legislative requirements and standards.
- Conducting monthly site toolbox meetings.
- Signing off project ITP’s.
- Assisting in resolving site non-conformances.
- Utilising company online platform for documenting inspections, defects and observations.
- Assisting with meeting project schedules and deadlines.
To be considered for this role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- Experience managing subcontractors and site labour.
- Hold a construction white card.
- Have a solid knowledge of the construction industry and site safety requirements.
- Ability to meet time and budget constraints whilst offering the best quality solutions.
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with our clients.
- Experience within the HVAC Mechanical Services industry.
- Experience working on commercial projects.
- Hold suitable trade licences e.g. refrigeration, plumbing, electrical.
- Have a sound computing and technology understanding.
What we can offer you
- Company vehicle, mobile phone and tablet for work purposes
- Competitive salary package
- Supportive team culture with quarterly company training events
- Access to employee discounts
- Future opportunities and growth within the business
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to become an integral member of our close-knit team.