Website Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre
Have you always wanted to be a civil labourer? Are you looking for support while you learn to use plant and machinery while also undertaking a certificate III.
Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre is a Group Training Organisation who employs apprentices and trainees and then places them with Host Organisations.Our client, located in Plympton, is looking for a candidate to undertake a 24 month traineeship working within the rail construction industry. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake a cert III and gaining plant and rail tickets whilst studying and learning on the job.
- Must have minimum of provisional licence and reliable car
- Labouring experience will be highly regarded
- Year 11 schooling minimum
- Must be fit and healthy and able to pass a full medical including drug and alcohol
About the role
- Learn to use plant and machinery such as VAC trucks, Excavator and Roller
- Plan and organise work
- Read and interpret plans and drawings
- Communicate in the workplace
- Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- Use hand and power tools
What we offer you:
- Fully supported and paid training fees (TAFE SA)
- A motivated and dedicated Field consultant to support you throughout your complete apprenticeship
- Supervision and on the job training to encourage you to reach your full potential
If you are excited by the above and have a passion to complete a civil traineeship we would love to hear from you! Please apply now
All applicants must be an Australian Citizen or have right to work in this country.
To apply for this job please visit www.aigroupapprentices.com.au.